This weekend I:
- worked 8 hours
- wrote 2 papers
- wrote 3 poems
- went to church (that’s where I wrote the poems so two birds/one stone I guess)
- did my laundry
- PUT AWAY MY LAUNDRY
- cooked a huge pot of soup
- cleaned my room, took out garbage
- blew off a few people who wanted to hang out with me
- skyped with my boyfriend
- browsed the internet again and again and again.
I look so much more productive on paper. I feel like all I did was stare at my computer. I need to not be addicted to the interwebs. I need to hang out with people instead of canceling on them, Friday night I did nothing at all except skype with him. I’m becoming a boring person or sad maybe. It’s a small sad though. It pales in comparison to my dark times of the past, so I don’t really count it.
Nostalgia: I miss the beach.